Swim coaching with VO2
We provide swim coaching to help swimmers and triathletes of all abilities. Coaching takes places is our own endless pool, and uses underwater filming technology to help us analyse and improve your swimming technique.
We will work with you to identify any stroke imbalances or faults and provide you with corrective drills and practices to improve your swimming.
A typical swim coaching session
– We film you in our endless swimming pool from above and below the water, overhead and any other angle required.
– We then get you out of the water to review your footage on a laptop, conveniently located beside the Endless pool. This whole analysis is recorded for you to take away on memory stick.
– Following the filming and analysis, we will then begin the process of making the required improvements using drills appropriate to your stroke needs. Please note that we cannot guarantee all aspects can be coached in the initial session and we will recommend a series of structured sessions.
– You will leave with a clear understanding of where you can make improvements to your triathlon swim stroke. You will also receive a follow up e-mail with a report of the session together with drill descriptions.
- I would recommend having a PT to anyone and V02 have made it very attainable to anyone with very flexible offerings.
- I would definitely recommend training at the studio: their approach is focused on what you want to achieve, on your capabilities and how your body feels on the day.
- I’m in good shape, lost weight and toned up, I feel fit and having someone to map my programme and push me to completing it has helped immensely.
- My weekly sessions with Frazar always work towards my individual goals and I have an exercise plan which I enjoy and feel motivated to follow.
- From our 1st session it was obvious I was in very capable hands and was immediately at ease.